Assertion nedir? Assertion ne demek? Assertion örnekleri ve türleri nelerdir?
Assertion terim anlamı:
Assertion, bir tez ya da makale yazımında özellikle argumentative bir makaleyse, yazının en kilit noktalarından birini oluşturacak olan, yazarın seçmiş olduğu konuyla ilgili iddiasını, açıklığa kavuşturan kısımdır.
Assertion sözlük anlamı:
Assertion, Türkçede sav, açıklama, iddia ve öne sürme gibi anlamlara gelebilmektedir.
1: Basic Assertion
Basic assertion is the simplest and direct articulation of what you believe or feel about something usually without evidence or facts. You may express it saying statements such as “She loves” or “I feel” statement.
2: Emphatic Assertion
This involves an emotional transition from one person to another. It is a process with two parts- the first one is a recognition of the other person’s situation or feelings. The second one comes with a statement in which you declare for your rights.
3: Escalating Assertion
This occurs when the other person fails to respond to your basic assertion and continues to violate your rights. You gradually escalate the assertion and become increasingly firm. It may even include the mention of some type of resulting action on your part, made only after several basic assertive statements. For example; “If you don’t complete the work in my car by 5:00 tomorrow, I’ll be forced to call the Better Business Bureau.”
4: Language Assertion
Language Assertion can help you focus so that you can be calmer and be clear about your own feelings. You can use this type of assertion;
When you want to describe the behavior. For example; When you do…..
When you want to describe how the behavior affects you. For example; The effects are…
When you want to describe what you want. For example; I’d prefer….
When you want to describe your desire. For example; “So, I would like to….
5- Confrontive Assertion
You describe what was to be done… describe what actually occurred… ya da express what you want to.
6- Positive Assertion
Expressing positive feelings about yourself or someone else.
7- Repeated Assertion
Sometimes called “Broken Record.” Opposite of escalation. Simple, calm, repetition–saying what you want over and over again, rote repetition. Example:
8- Fogging Assertion
Acknowledging the possibility of truth to what other person is saying–agreeing in concept but not necessarily in fact.
Başka bir ingiliz edebiyatı terimi okuma isterseniz> Consonance nedir? bağlantımıza tıklayın.
- “I know you’re not the sort of person, but I want to hear that you really loved me. – Emphatic Assertion.
- “I gave you homework to complete that before Monday and you were supposed to finish it in time. Now today it is Tuesday and you are telling me that you haven’t started yet.” – Confrontive Assertion
- “I’m glad you came back to see me.” “I did a good job working with that upset student.” – Positive Assertion
- “I know these rules may appear to make no sense, but they are the procedures I must use.” – Fogging Assertion
- “You said you would complete this form and there is missing information.”…A sarcastic reply… “The form has not been completed.” …Another comment… “I have to have this form completed.” – Repeated Assertion